Saturday, February 7, 2009

Special Day

Having 3 grandsons now I have to be fair and pass the love around.  I found that having one on one time with Nikko was so much fun, so I thought I would try it with Vincenzo  and Luccio.  At first it was great having one baby all to my self so Ree, started taking Luccio to a baby gym so he could get more   exercise for his low muscle tone.  She would drop off Cenzo for a vist at Stregga's.
We had so much fun just playing with toys and backyard fun.  Now I try and do it on a regular basis.
Its such a treat for both of us. We go to Barnes and Noble our favorite book store and play with the trains, or to the library.  We have gone to visit the horse farm down the street and to Toys R Us. Its always an adventure.
His favorite thing to do is take a nap in my king size bed.  He loves to hear me sing NeeNaNoaun.
Its just a little song that I sing to him I think its from my childhood, but I don't know the words so I just make them up and keep repeating it over and over for a few minutes until he falls asleep.
One day Luccio was crying when I took Cenzo and I said "Oh brother is so sad" he said "I happy".
I try and be fair now and take Luccio for special day but, Cenzo says"No I go special day."
It's hard to just take one of the boys knowing the other one is sad, but I think it's important for them to have their special day with Stegga alone.
I started taking Luccio so he can have a chance to talk.  He doesn't get much time to say anything because his brother answers all questions.
 I call him the ventriloquist.
I hope we can contine special day and make some great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment