Monday, July 27, 2009

Getting motivated to exercise

. I was never an exercise fan and with my aching body it's not an easy thing for me to do.
I alway feel like the day after you work out, that's kinda like what Fibromyalgia feels like.
Along with days that your just exhausted for no reason add that to problems sleeping and, and aching from head down to the toes welcome to my life.
But, I know the only way I will make it to my goal weight is to start to exercise.
I started with some easy walking 2 weeks ago> It's only 15 minutes each time so far but, I will get to 30 minutes by next week.
I'm finding its really hard to get my self to go for my daily walks.
I decided that I will try for at least 3 days a week instead of every day.
I want to increase to 20 minutes this week. I went out sneaker shopping again today and still no luck finding the right pair. Who would have thought that it would be such a big deal finding a pair of sneakers that are comfortable.
I have never been a big fan of sneakers but, I am determined to find the perfect (or at least the most comfortable pair)
I need to get out and walk again tomorrow because its been 3 days since I went for a walk.
I have been busy taking care of the boys and helping Ree get things ready for the baby.
NO EXCUSES TOMORROW!!


1 comment:

  1. Nita - have you tried going to a shop that specializes in running sneakers? Last time I was in the one near me someone was in there looking for walking sneakers, and they had great suggestions. I personally love New Balance sneakers. Made in the USA, larger toe box... might be worth looking into.

    ReplyDelete